Fall is Here!!!
Below are a few simple and easy ways to spruce-up your front porch this season and provide a welcoming entrance for your holiday guests.
- Adding a wreath with fall tones to your door is an easy way to add color and texture to your front porch and a great way to welcome your guests to your home.
- Another great way to enhance your front porch and invite visitors into your home is by replacing your old door mat with a new one for the season.
- Pumpkins are a super cute way to spruce up your front porch decor and they are everyone’s favorite. Go ahead and put them out before you ever carve them to enjoy them earlier. You can even leave the uncarved pumpkins out all the way thru Thanksgiving.
- Use planters and pots with mixed greenery on your front porch or steps. By using mixed greenery planted in layers and staggering heights or using seasonal flowers, you are sure to welcome your guest to a colorful and eye catching entry.
- And lastly, putting a fresh coat of paint on your front door may seem like a little much to some of you, but it is fairly inexpensive and can be done in a couple of hours. By putting a fresh coat of paint, or maybe even changing the color, you will be freshening up your door and enhancing your front entry.